Thursday, April 10, 2008

C50/CC Will not die!


Hello,
I am creating this Blog to keep the legend of one of the finest designed sailboats, made in America. William Tripp's Columbia 50.
I had a web site called the "Columbia 50 Cruising Club" for over 6 years. During this time about 50 boats joined the club. There are only about 80 left in the world so that was a good representation.
The club as been dormant for the last 2 years due to my involvement in personal matters. I closed it with hundreds of photos and stories. It was a great experience, Annie and I met and sailed with some of the finest sailors and Gentleman I have ever met. The friends we made still close today.
Now with this Blog I plan to chronicle our personal journey with S/V "ALLURE" our 1972 Columbia 50 over the last 15 years.

No comments: